While listening to this recording it is hard to believe that it was recorded over 20 years as it is still as fresh and clear as anything today!
Innovative and as fresh today as it was then, few others have come near the progressive arrangements of Vízöntő. Never losing sight of their Balkan folk roots this album stands the test of time.
01. Szeretem a szépeket / I love beauties
02. Nád Jancsi / Jancsi of the reeds
03. Kontyoló / Bun song
04. Kiszáradt a tóból / This lake's dried up
05. Tavaszi szél / Spring breeze
06. Botoló / Stick song
07. Katonakísérö / Soldier's burden
08. Sír az út elöttem / This road cries in front of me
09. Amerikás dal / America song
Károly Cserepes: keyboards, recorder, gardon, voice, percussion
János Hasur: violin, viola, Jew's harp, voice
Mihály Huszár: double bass, voice
Ferenc Kiss: koboz, violin, tambura, kaval, cow-horn
Kálmán Balogh: cimbalom