What might the line-up of a band formed in the countryside of the 21st century Carpathian Basin look like? Electric guitar, bass (guitar), viola, accordion, cimbalom, drums, violin and vocals, just as in the case of Napra? Perhaps.. It might be helpful to try and imagine how a village prímás living at the end of the 19th century would have reacted if he had been introduced to the music of Jimi Hendrix, for example. Has that been of any assistance? In any case, this promises to be an interesing adventure...
01. De sötétlik... / How Darkness Spread...
02. Jaj, a világ! / Oh, What A World!
03. Bánat, bánat / Sorrow, Sorrow
04. Ugrós / Ugrós (Leaping Dance)
05. Tekerős / Hurdy-gurdy
06. Pici Ház / Little House
07. Sas Ferenc / Sas Ferenc (Eagle Frankie)
08. Tisza partján / By The Tisza
09. Kalotaszegi hajnali és szapora / From Kalotaszeg
10. Elment az én rózsám... / My Rose Has Departed...
11. Cickom csárdás / Cickom Csárdás
Miklós Both - guitar, vitar (violin-guitar), voice, special effects
Kinga Krámli - voice
Máté Hegedűs - violin
Zoltán Bobár "Boby" - accordion, piano, 3-stringed viola, double bass, synthesizer
Kálmán Balogh - cimbalom
Csaba Winter - bass
Ferenc Pfeiler - drums
Márton Éri - viola
András Németh - hurdy-gurdy